For reference, here's a summary of what has been promised for the first 100 days.
- Term Limits
- Federal Hiring Freeze
- Two regulations removed for every regulation added
- Five-year waiting period for officials becoming lobbyists
- Lifetime ban for former White House officials lobbying for foreign governments
- Complete ban for foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
- Renegotiate or withdraw from NAFTA
- Withdraw from TPP
- Label China as a currency manipulator
- Identify foreign trading abuses that affect American workers and eliminate them
- Open production of oil, natural gas, and "clean" coal.
- Lift roadblocks on pipelines
- Cancel support of UN climate change projects and us money on American infrastructure
- Cancel all "unconstitutional" executive actions
- Replace Scalia
- Cancel federal funding going to Sanctuary Cities
- Deport 2 million "criminal" undocumented immigrants
- Suspend immigration from "terror-prone" areas. Vetting so extreme that no one can pass through it
- Tax gift to the rich and corporations
- Magical revenue neutral infrastructure development
- Redirect public education funding to private schools
- Repeal ACA and loosen approval requirements for drugs
- Enact a deduction for child care and elder care
- Build the wall, put illegal immigrants in prison. Remove foreign workers from the labor force
- Poor money into law enforcement to stop a non-existent surge in crime
- Remove requester on defense spending. Magically protect infrastructure from hacking. Only people who like America can immigrate
- Ethics reform. Magically drain the swamp while leaving the stinkiest denizen in the White House.
Pick your poison and pick your activism target.
Even Paul Ryan disagrees with the coming administration. Likewise with Kevin McCarthy.
We will see how this goes.